[Go-essp-tech] Moratorium on new installers please...

Gavin M Bell gavin at llnl.gov
Tue Feb 2 08:16:47 MST 2010

Hello Stephen and friends,

I'd like to put a moratorium on having new participants in the the
installation.  Our release is March 31st, so I am suggesting that we
don't add any new people/organizations to the current set of
installers/users.  I think we can wait until we release before adding
more newbies to the mix.

How do we all feel about this?  Quite frankly I am not in external
support mode right now as we are all pushing to get our code polished
and integrated for the release. Can we keep it under wraps until we release?

--
Gavin M. Bell
Lawrence Livermore National Labs

 "Never mistake a clear view for a short distance."
       	       -Paul Saffo

(GPG Key - http://rainbow.llnl.gov/dist/keys/gavin.asc)

 A796 CE39 9C31 68A4 52A7  1F6B 66B7 B250 21D5 6D3E