[Go-essp-tech] Moratorium on new installers please...

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 2 08:36:38 MST 2010

Hi Gavin,

Of course I understand.  There's been more groups interested in putting
up datanodes from Europe than I thought we'd have but I don't think
there will be anyone else asking now -- if there is I'll politely ask
them to wait.

I know you are working flat out for March 31st but I hope we can see
some evolution of the code at the interim releases as shown in
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/esgcet/1.0.0+Release+Plan.  The way you
describe the datanode manager makes me think it's going to be a big jump
once that's part of the release.  This is something I'd like to address
at the Feb 9th telco.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---