[Go-essp-tech] Tentative Date Set for the GO-ESSP Workshop

Williams, Dean N. williams13 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 8 15:30:53 MST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

    I apologize if you receive this e-mail twice. A number of you have been asking when and where will the next GO-ESSP workshop be held. The PIs have tentatively scheduled the workshop to be held the week of May 9th – 13th at the National Climatic Data Center (NCDC) in Asheville, North Carolina, USA.

    Please set aside this time in May, as we will be calling upon a number of you to present at this workshop... :-)

    Further details about the workshop (i.e., agenda, logistics, etc.) will be posted on the GO-ESSP website: http://go-essp.gfdl.noaa.gov/.

Thanks and best regards,
    GO-ESSP Pis