[Go-essp-tech] REMINDER: Dry run of ESG model metadata display Monday 9/14

Sylvia Murphy murphys at ucar.edu
Fri Sep 11 13:13:53 MDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

On Monday 14 September, we will conduct a dry run of a demo
of the model metadata trackback pages in ESG.  The official
demo will be in about two weeks.

We expect to review:

* Changes requested at our last go-essp-tech review and in  subsequent
exchanges.
* Changes to the trackback tab structure including the introduction
of sub-tabs, and a new Experiments tab.
* The functionality and extent of the definitions pop-ups.
* An initial look at a comprehensive example.
* What a CMIP3 example pulled from the ESG database will look like.

Time:

0700 Pacific
0800 Mountain
1000 Eastern
1500 London
1600 Paris

A make up dry run will be conducted 3.5 hours later (10:30 Mountain)
for those unable to make the primary.  The call-in instructions are the
same.

INSTRUCTIONS:

To join, please dial 1-866-740-1260 if calling from the US and Canada.

International dial-in numbers:
http://www.readytalk.com/an.php?tfnum=8667401260

For those dialing in from the UK,
The official ReadyTalk number for the UK listed on their site is
08009170696.  Allyn found that 0800917069 worked better.

Participant code 4971828#

*Web Bridge:*

Step1: go to http://www.readytalk.com/

Step 2: In the upper left corner of the screen is a "Participant
Login" area.  Enter 4971828 as the participant pass code.

Step 3: You will be prompted for your name and phone number.

Step 4. You will be connected when the chairperson arrives.
Sylvia Murphy
Project Manager

Earth System Modeling Project
http://www.esmf.ucar.edu