[Go-essp-tech] DATE CHANGE: dry run of ESG metadata display now 9/14

Cecelia DeLuca cdeluca at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 3 13:06:24 MDT 2009

Dear all:

We are planning to defer the dry run a week in order to
work with GFDL folks and get some nicer simulation examples in.
Since deadlines are short and this presentation is preliminary,
we're not doodling, just going to take who we can get at
this date/time:

***NEW DATE:  Monday, September 14, 2009:***
0800 US Mountain Time
1000 US Eastern Time
1500 London Time
1600 Paris Time

Details on what we'll cover and connection instructions are below.

-- Cecelia