[ES_JOBS_NET] Two Postdoc Opportunities, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Microanalytical Mass Spectrometry

Chen, Christine Yifeng chen127 at llnl.gov
Mon Sep 28 08:58:47 MDT 2026


Greetings to all who are on the Earth Sciences Job Email list,

I hope everyone is hanging in there.  I'm writing to share two postdoc opportunities at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) in Livermore, California, USA:


  *
Microanalytical Mass Spectrometry and Microscopy - Postdoctoral Researcher: https://www.llnl.gov/join-our-team/careers/find-your-job/entry-level_full-time_livermore/all/3743990015527346
  *
Laser-Based Mass Spectrometry - Postdoctoral Researcher: https://www.llnl.gov/join-our-team/careers/find-your-job/all/all/3743990015527326

Please see the individual listings for details about the research, responsibilities, and qualifications.  Annual salary is $123,048, with competitive benefits options and generous 401(k) matching.

These postings are generally open for only 2-3 weeks, so I strongly encourage interested candidates apply as soon as possible.  The initial application requires only requires basic contact information, a resume or CV, and a message to the hiring manager.

Although I am not the hiring manager, I am happy to answer questions or connect you with the appropriate person.  Most members of the group have backgrounds in earth sciences and geochemistry, and we'd be very happy to welcome more to the team.

Best of luck to everyone who applies, and please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Christine


[Image]
Christine Yifeng Chen
Research Scientist
Cosmochemical & Isotopic Signatures Group
Nuclear & Chemical Sciences Division
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
O: (925) 422-8008
cychen at llnl.gov<mailto:cychen at llnl.gov>
7000 East Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/es_jobs_net/attachments/20260928/5dc84027/attachment.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: img-912fa29d-8ec3-4a82-b652-365a2d0ddcd8.png
Type: image/png
Size: 3394 bytes
Desc: img-912fa29d-8ec3-4a82-b652-365a2d0ddcd8.png
URL: <https://mailman.ucar.edu/pipermail/es_jobs_net/attachments/20260928/5dc84027/attachment.png>


More information about the Es_jobs_net mailing list