CEDAR email: Cold Plasma Seminar June 19th : Oleksiy Agapitov

Holmes, Justin Craig jcholmes at lanl.gov
Mon Jun 17 11:09:40 MDT 2024

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for our Cold-Plasma Seminar series taking place in the Retro Room at the Research Library 1st Floor on June 19th, 2024 from 9:00AM-10:00AM (Los Alamos time). This seminar will be also held virtually. The Webex link will be made available prior the seminar on our website at:
https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php

The speaker is Oleksiy Agapitov from Space Science Laboratory, UC Berkley.

Speaker: Oleksiy Agapitov, Space Science Laboratory UC Berkley.
Title: The effects of the cold plasma for wave-particle interactions in the outer radiation belt
Date: June 19th, 2024
Time: 11 AM - 12 PM Eastern Time, 3-4 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 5-6 PM Central European Time.
Recorded Seminar: Yes.

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory