CEDAR email: Open Call for Reviewers for CEDAR Proposals

Huang, Tai-Yin thuang at nsf.gov
Tue Apr 11 09:36:55 MDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The quality of the awards selected for support by the National Science Foundation depends greatly on the critical judgments of expert reviewers.  For this upcoming CEDAR solicitation (NSF 22-575), we are looking for potential reviewers to either be ad-hoc reviewers or panel reviewers.  We'd like to have a diverse group of reviewers to help us identify proposals worthy of NSF investment.  If you are interested and do not plan to submit or are not involved in any CEDAR proposal for this year's competition, please send the following information to me (thuang at nsf.gov<mailto:thuang at nsf.gov>) by May 8 for consideration.

Name:
Affiliation:
Current position/career stage:
Research areas (keep it brief or use keywords):

Note that expressing your interest in serving as a reviewer does not imply that you will be requested for the service.

Thank you.

Tai-Yin Huang

[signature_1079744945]
Tai-Yin Huang, PhD
Program Director, Geospace Section
Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences
National Science Foundation
(703) 292-4943 | thuang at nsf.gov<mailto:thuang at nsf.gov>