CEDAR email: CEDAR prize lecture and distinguished lecture

Zettergren, Matthew D ZETTERGM at erau.edu
Wed Apr 5 09:58:56 MDT 2023

Dear CEDAR Community,

The deadline for nominating 2023 CEDAR Distinguished/Prize Lectures has been *** extended to 4/7/23 ***; please note that this is the latest we can accept submissions.  We look forward to receiving your submission and thank you in advance for your nomination.

Details about the nomination can be found at:  Distinguished Lecture (https://cedarscience.org/cedar-distinguished-lecture), and  Prize Lecture (https://cedarscience.org/cedar-prize-lectures).

Nominations should be emailed to: Matt Zettergren (zettergm at erau.edu<mailto:zettergm at erau.edu>), Angeline Burrell (angeline.burrell at nrl.navy.mil<mailto:angeline.burrell at nrl.navy.mil>), and Huixin Liu (liu.huixin.295 at m.kyushu-u.ac.jp<mailto:liu.huixin.295 at m.kyushu-u.ac.jp>). Nominations will be reviewed by the full CEDAR Science Steering Committee (CSSC).

Cheers,
-MZ