CEDAR email: New book: Atmospheric Lidar Fundamentals

Chiao-Yao She chiaoyaoshe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:37:18 MDT 2022

Dear Colleague,

Greetings all.

Jonathan and I have taken some time to read through our book. We came up
with two erratum documents: Errata (book) and Errata (Index). These were
recently uploaded.

You can find and download them by going to
www.cambridge.org/9781316518236 <http://www.cambridge.org/9781316518236>__

Then select “Resources” and type “Errata” into the search window.

Not sure if the above message is useful, but it gives me a chance to
wish you all well in the summer heat. Even "Mark Twain's coldest
winter-Summer in San Francisco" reaches 80 F today.

Joe