CEDAR email: PRE meeting abstract extension

Alexandra Ruth Fogg arfogg at cp.dias.ie
Fri Jun 3 02:09:08 MDT 2022

Dear CEDAR community,

The SOC and LOC of the PRE (Planetary, Solar and Heliospheric Radio
Emissions) conference, to be held in Dublin on 26-28 September 2022,
would like to inform you that the deadline for abstract submission has
been extended to June 8th.

We warmly invite you to submit your abstract(s) here:
https://pre2022.dias.ie/

You can join the PRE mailing list here:

Don’t hesitate to let us know if you would be interested in an excursion
to the I-LOFAR radio telescope (https://lofar.ie/) on the day after the
main conference (Thursday September 29th), by filling in our short
survey on the home page (https://pre2022.dias.ie/).

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Dublin next September!
Apologies for any repeat postings.

Alexandra Ruth Fogg (on behalf of the SOC and LOC)

SOC: Caitriona Jackman, Georg Fischer, Laurent Lamy, Hamish Reid, and
Pietro Zucca
LOC: Eoin Carley, Eileen Flood, Alexandra Fogg, Peter Gallagher,
Caitriona Jackman, Corentin Louis, Sophie Murray, Elizabeth O’Dwyer,
James Waters

--
Dr. Alexandra Ruth Fogg (she/her)

*Please note my current working days are Thursdays and Fridays only.*

Postdoctoral Researcher
School of Cosmic Physics - Astronomy & Astrophysics
Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1139-5920

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.