CEDAR email: Call for presentations in the Lidar session at the CEDAR workshop

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Fri May 28 11:53:55 MDT 2021

*Dear CEDAR community:*
*On behalf of myself, Dr. Richard Collins and Dr. Titus Yuan, I am writing
to invite you to contribute to a Lidar session at the upcoming CEDAR
2021 workshop.  The session is titled "Lidar Science & Engineering
Advances". *

*We are particularly interested in presentations that focus on lidar-based
observations and techniques including developments of lidar instrumentation
and techniques, observational strategies and synergies with other
instruments and data sets, and approaches to understanding regional and
global processes.*

*This workshop is scheduled on 1:00-3:00 pm Mountain Time on Monday June
21, 2021.   At this stage we are contacting potential contributors so we
can coordinate the timing of the session with contributors around the
world.*
*Details of the workshop can be found at *
*http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2021_Workshop:Lidar_Science_and_Engineering
<http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2021_Workshop:Lidar_Science_and_Engineering>.*
*Please do not hesitate to contact the convenors if you are interested.*

*Sincerely,*
*Jintai Li*
*Richard Collins*
*Titus Yuan*