CEDAR email: Call for presentations on TAD/TID/MSTIDs session at the CEDAR workshop

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Thu May 27 19:31:53 MDT 2021

Dear CEDAR community,

We are calling for contributed presentations on the session: “Advances in
atmosphere vertical coupling and its relationship with
ionosphere-thermosphere oscillatory phenomena (TAD/TID/MSTIDs).”  The
session is scheduled for Wednesday, 23 June 2021, from 13:00 to 15:00
Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).

We want to learn the latest advances in atmosphere vertical coupling and
its relationship with ionosphere-thermosphere oscillatory phenomena
(TAD/TIDs/MSTIDs), their low, mid, and high latitude sources, and their
physical excitation mechanisms. We also want to discuss the formation,
progression, and global impacts of Traveling Atmospheric/Ionospheric
Disturbances (TADs/TIDs) as one of the long-standing challenges of space
weather research. We welcome submissions on methodologies, including
theory, modeling, observation, and experiments.

The virtual CEDAR is free to attend. For details about this joint session,
please check out the session workshop page at:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2021_Workshop:TAD_TIDs_and_MSTIDs

More details about the virtual CEDAR workshop (including the link for free
registration) can be found at: https://cpaess.ucar.edu/2021-cedar-workshop

Sincerely,

Pedrina Terra dos Santos, pedrina.santos at ucf.edu

Fabio Vargas, fvargas at illinois.edu