CEDAR email: Call for presentations “Synergy of Models” Session at CEDAR 2021

Dogacan Ozturk dsozturk at alaska.edu
Tue May 25 20:34:13 MDT 2021

Dear CEDAR Community,

We are cordially inviting you to participate in our session titled “Synergy
Between First-Principles and Data-Informed Modeling” which will be held on
Friday 6/25/2021, between 10.00-12.00 (MDT)  during the 2021 CEDAR
Workshop.

This session aims to explore new techniques that machine learning, data
assimilation, and first-principles models could mutually benefit from. We
invite presentations on:

   -

   New data processing techniques
   -

   New data assimilation tools
   -

   New machine learning models
   -

   New interfacing options between first-principles and data-informed models
   -

   Reduced-order models

This is a great opportunity to showcase your work as we will compile a
report of the new techniques presented at this session and make it
available through the session page. Please consider submitting a
presentation by sending a title of your talk via email to Doga Ozturk (
dsozturk at alaska.edu) and/or Banafsheh Ferdousi (Banafsheh.Ferdousi at unh.edu)
before 15th of June 2021.

For more information, please visit our session description page:
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2021_Workshop:Synergy_of_Models

We look forward to seeing you at the virtual CEDAR 2021!

Dogacan Su Ozturk

Banafsheh Ferdousi

Astrid Maute

Asti Bhatt