CEDAR email: 2021 CEDAR workshop information

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Mon May 17 13:07:11 MDT 2021

Dear CEDAR community:

The virtual CEDAR Workshop (20-25 June, 2021) is fast approaching. We want
to let you know that you can find information on the workshop website
<https://cpaess.ucar.edu/2021-cedar-workshop>

1.       The registration is open and there is no registration fee. Please
register here <https://cpaess.ucar.edu/2021-cedar-workshop> to obtain all
important workshop information.

2.       The Workshop agenda
<https://cpaess.ucar.edu/sites/default/files/meetings/2021/documents/agenda-cedar-2021-may-14.pdf>
is
available.

3.       A list of the proposed individual workshops
<http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php?title=Special:CedarWorkshopList&yr=2021>
& their scheduled times
<https://cpaess.ucar.edu/sites/default/files/meetings/2021/documents/agenda-cedar-2021-may-14.pdf>
can be found in the workshop agenda. Please contact the individual workshop
conveners about opportunities to contribute to the individual workshops.

4.       Although we are no longer taking submissions for posters, an
interactive virtual poster session will be hosted and more information will
follow.

We hope you are able to participate in the 2021 CEDAR workshop.

The CEDAR workshop organizers