CEDAR email: Cold Plasma Seminar Series Advertisement

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 6 09:15:01 MDT 2021

Hi,

My name is Pedro Resendiz, I am postdoc working at Los Alamos National Laboratory. I am contacting you because I would like to advertise the Cold-Plasma seminar series on CEDAR mailing list please. This is the announcement:

Online Cold-plasma Seminar Series

From: Pedro Resendiz (resendiz at lanl.gov)

Dear colleagues,

Please join us for the Online Cold-Plasma Seminar series on July 7th 2021.
Details can be found at:
https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php<https://mymail.lanl.gov/owa/redir.aspx?REF=AmcxJA4fdwwIhuISfuqxDgcIMpZpV0ewIGdfN6ZxvzV_YiYH0jDZCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5sYW5sLmdvdi9vcmcvZGRzdGUvYWxkc2MvdGhlb3JldGljYWwvYXBwbGllZC1tYXRoZW1hdGljcy1wbGFzbWEtcGh5c2ljcy9jb2xkLXBsYXNtYS1zZW1pbmFycy5waHA.>

The speaker is Jerry Goldstein from Southwest Research Institute:

Speaker: Jerry Goldstein, Southwest Research Institute
Title: Ions of the Plasmasphere, Trough, and Cloak
Date: July 7th 2021
Time: 11 AM-12 PM Eastern Daylight time, 3-4 PM Universal Time Coordinated, 5-6 PM Central European Summer time

Thanks,
Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory

Thanks in advance and best regards,