CEDAR email: Notice for the newsletter/email list

Melanie Burns melanie at gfz-potsdam.de
Tue Aug 10 04:13:04 MDT 2021

Please find below a notice that we would greatly appreciate being added to
the next round of CEDAR email/newsletter.

Over the lastfew years there has been a number of meetings and discussions,
where the needfor the organization of the European Solar System Plasma
Community (ESSPC) hasbeen discussed.
Tocontinue coordination across the related fields that include ionospheric
and  magnetospheric physics, planetarymagnetospheric environments, solar
wind plasma, cometary plasmas, and solarplasmas, we would like to invite the
members of the European community andthose who are interested in
collaborating with the European Solar System Plasmacommunity, to join our
mailing list.
We are inthe process of planning a meeting to discuss how we want to
moveforward with coordination across disciplines, countries, and agencies,
as wellas how to set up European priorities and objectives. Additionally,
wewould like to discuss the name of the group and how we can organizefuture
meetings and other community events and activities. The details ofthe
meeting will be announced through the mailing list.

Tosubscribe to the email list please send an email to
esspc-on at gfz-potsdam.de.If at any time you wish to unsubscribe, simply send
an email to esspc-off at gfz-potsdam.de.

You canjoin our slack channel: solarplasmacommunity.slack.com
<http://solarplasmacommunity.slack.com/> .
Further information can be found on the ESSPC website: www.esspc.eu
<http://www.esspc.eu>

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any further
information.

Cheers,
Melanie Burns
Science Coordinator
Section 2.7 Space Physics and Space Weather
Phone: +49 (0)331/288-1725
Email: melanie at gfz-potsdam.de
Monday - Thursday

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre For Geosciences
Public Law Foundation State of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam