CEDAR email: Opportunities for Mid-Career Scientist Support in the Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences

Winter, Lisa M lwinter at nsf.gov
Mon Oct 26 10:30:27 MDT 2020

Opportunities for Mid-Career Scientist Support in the Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences

The National Science Foundation’s Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences would like to draw your attention to opportunities we support to sustain and broaden participation at the mid-career level. Our recently released Dear Colleague Letter is available at: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2021/nsf21018/nsf21018.jsp

Please contact the relevant Program Directors for any questions that you might have or to discuss proposal ideas. For the Geospace Sciences Core Programs, these include Alan Liu (Aeronomy/CEDAR), Lisa Winter (Magnetospheric Physics/GEM), Ilia Roussev (Solar and Terrestrial/SHINE), and Mangala Sharma (Space Weather).

Dr. Lisa Winter
Program Director Magnetospheric Physics
National Science Foundation
Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Division
2415 Eisenhower Ave
Alexandria, VA 22314
W: (703)292-7061