CEDAR email: Center for Geospace Storms (CGS): Workshop and Website

Merkin, Viacheslav G. Slava.Merkin at jhuapl.edu
Fri Oct 9 06:55:53 MDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

The webpage for the first CGS Workshop to be held virtually on 9-10 November 2020 has been set up:

cgs.jhuapl.edu/workshop<http://cgs.jhuapl.edu/workshop/>

Please, feel free to explore the agenda and register. Slack and Zoom links will be sent to the list of registered participants as we get closer to the meeting dates.

We are also glad to let the community know about the CGS website that just went live:

cgs.jhuapl.edu<http://cgs.jhuapl.edu/>

Feel free to explore, leave feedback and come back often for new content!

Slava
[signature_1546987912]
--
Viacheslav G. Merkin