CEDAR email: Announcement of the 12th Post-Graduate Course in Space and Atmospheric Science

uncsc at prl.res.in uncsc at prl.res.in
Mon Jan 27 03:23:36 MST 2020

Dear Members of the Space Physics Community,

I would greatly appreciate if you could kindly arrange to circulate the
following announcement among prospective candidates.

I look forward to your kind cooperation.

With best regards,

J. Banerji

Course Director
Space and Atmospheric Science, CSSTEAP
Physical Research Laboratory
Ahmedabad 380009 India
E-mail: uncsc at prl.res.in

Subj: Announcement of the 12th Post-Graduate Course in Space and
Atmospheric Science

Applications are now being invited for the Twelfth Post Graduate Diploma
Course in Space and Atmospheric Science which will be conducted from
August 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021 at Physical Research Laboratory,
Ahmedabad, India.

This course is organised under the auspices of Center for Space Science
and Technology Education in Asia and the Pacific (CSSTEAP). So far 11
courses have been conducted and 122 participants from 16 countries in the
Asia-Pacific region have benefited. In suitable cases this course leads to
an M.Tech. degree on fulfilment of the requirements of the Andhra
University.

The prospective participants should possess a Master’s degree in
Physics/Astronomy/Astro-Physics/Solar Physics/Meteorology or other
equivalent qualification relevant to Space and Atmospheric Science, OR
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, (B.E./ B. Tech.) in Electronics and
allied fields / Environmental Science/Engineering. Candidates having
teaching or research experience would be preferred.

We have prepared an announcement brochure (containing details and the
application form) which can be viewed at our websites www.cssteap.org and
www.prl.res.in and downloaded from there.

The last date for receiving the application form at our end is March 30,
2020.