CEDAR email: Message for SPA

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Tue May 14 14:51:15 MDT 2019

Greetings from Your Space Physics & Aeronomy Section Leadership!

This Fall Meeting is also our Centennial, and *we are collecting iconic
images and graphics that represent progress within our field over the past
100 years*. The images and graphics can include results and observations,
science history, vision of the future, scientists and engineers in action
(instrumentation development and building), rocket spacecraft missions,
etc. Some of the images will be displayed at the Centennial theater screen
on a rotating basis with images collected from other sections and
potentially on other AGU media.

For additional questions or comments about the images, please contact any
one of the SPA section leadership members, listed below.  Images/graphics
along with a short title or brief description may be sent to Christina
Cohen (cohen at srl.caltech.edu).
We look forward to seeing many of you at the Fall Meeting!

Christina Cohen, President
Geoff Reeves, President-elect (geoff at reevesresearch.org)
Elizabeth MacDonald, Secretary - Magnetospheric Physics (
elizabeth.a.macdonald at nasa.gov)
Romina Nikoukar, Secretary - Aeronomy (Romina.Nikoukar at jhuapl.edu) Christina
O. Lee, Secretary - Solar-Heliospheric Physics (clee at ssl.berkeley.edu
Larry Paxton, Past President (larry.paxton at jhuapl.edu)