CEDAR email: URSI AP-RASC 2019: Radar Systems session

Daniel Kastinen daniel.kastinen at irf.se
Tue Oct 16 00:36:06 MDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The submission deadline has been extended until *October 25, 2018 at (23:59
Indian Standard Time)!*
*Please forward this to anyone you may think is interested and has not been
included in the email list.*

Best regards, *Daniel Kastinen*
Institutet för rymdfysik (Swedish Institute of Space Physics)
Box 812
981 28 Kiruna
Sweden
Tel: +46 980 79172