CEDAR email: New documentary about the Northern Lights

Pål Brekke paal.brekke at spacecentre.no
Tue Nov 26 09:20:54 MST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I have just produced a short (17 minute) documentary about the Northern Lights for the Holmenkollen Ski Museum in Oslo. You can view the trailer here.

http://www.holmenkollen.com/eng/The-Ski-Museum/The-Northern-Lights-a-lifetime-experience#goto_2788

or here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpMsmC8XSs&feature=em-upload_owner

The Ski Museum own the rights to this film but due to a lot of request I may produce a similar one that will be available to lease for science museums and maybe a DVD for purchase for schools/teachers.

Feel free to give me feedback on this trailer.

Regards

Pål Brekke
http://www.solarmax.no/Aurora/Book.html

Pål Brekke  (paal.brekke at spacecentre.no)

Seniorrådgiver       //  Senior Advisor
Norsk Romsenter  //  Norwegian Space Centre
Drammensvn 165, N-0212 Oslo, Norway
Tel +47 22511800 (Direct: 827) Fax +47 22511801
Cell Phone: +47 9087 1961

http://www.romsenter.no ++ http://www.spacecentre.no