[Wrf-users] problem with surface roughness

meteoipb meteoipb at ispnpp.kiev.ua
Mon Jul 9 01:25:00 MDT 2018

    Dear WRF users,
    I reinstalled the WPF-ARF to a new version of VER3.9.1. There was a
    problem with the output of data of the surface roughness after the
    program ended. As far as I understand, these data are formed in the
    geogrid program using landuse data. These data are not available
    when I control output information after WRF is output. How I can get
    data of surface roughess in output data of WRF V 3.9.1.?

    Best regards,
    Tatiana Lev