[Wrf-users] New tracers, transport, deposition

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:44:18 MDT 2018

Good afternoon to all and thank u for your time. I am trying to make some
changes upon the WRF_chem.
What i am trying to do is calculate some more tracers. So i wanted to ask u
if someon could help me out by pointing me the module in which the
transport of the tracer is being done and which is the array that holds the
concentration of the tracer that is being transported.
More specifically what i would to do is add some new tracers without
chemistry, transport them and deposit them.
If someone can help me out understand how the code works i will be very
thankful.

Thanks

Dimitris

--

*Dimitrios Georgios Amanatidis, MSc, Electrical Engineering and Computer
Applied Informatics - Multimedia TE PhD Candidate University Of Crete,