[Wrf-users] problem with surface roughness

Leonid Gonchukov gonchukovlv at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:04:06 MDT 2018

Hi, Tatiana!

As far as I remember surface roughness is a property of land use type and
stays constant during all simulation time. You can find values in
LANDUSE.TBL file in SFZ0 column. Some information about it I've found in
this article:
http://diposit.ub.edu/dspace/bitstream/2445/105800/1/TFM_Bernat_Jimenez.pdf
Maybe it will be useful

вт, 10 июл. 2018 г. в 1:37, meteoipb <meteoipb at ispnpp.kiev.ua>:

> Dear WRF users,I reinstalled the WPF-ARF to a new version of VER3.9.1. There was a problem with the output of data of the surface roughness
>> after the program ended. As far as I understand, these data are formed in the geogrid program using landuse data. These data
>> are not available when I control output information after WRF is output.
>> How I can get data of surface roughess in output data of WRF V 3.9.1.?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Tatiana Lev

Leonid Gonchukov