[Wrf-users] EDGAR emssions 2007 using prepchem?

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 06:13:03 MDT 2013

Hello

I wish to use EDGAR 2007 emissions and map it onto my domain using the
prep-chem-src program.

I am able to do it with the default global emissions that are provided
alongwith wrfchem (EDGAR 2005). Here, EDGARV4 directory has some .txt files
for various gases and one consolidated .h5 file and prepchem is reading it
nicely. However, I am not able to get 2007 EDGAR global emissions in the
same format.

Please help.

--
Thanks & Regards