[Wrf-users] Compiling WRFDA on Mac OS X 10.7.4

Dmitry N. Mikushin maemarcus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:13:52 MDT 2012

Hi Sean,

In tools/registry.c try to add "return 0;" statement to the end of the
main function:

   system( command ) ;

   return 0;
}

If more errors will occur, please post the new log here, as with
registry successfully compiled the log might be a lot different.

Btw, what is the name of that serious CC compiler? According to your
log it forces C99. Why?

- D.