[Wrf-users] Compiling WRFDA on Mac OS X 10.7.4

Crowell, Sean M. scrowell at ou.edu
Fri Aug 24 09:37:20 MDT 2012

Dmitry,

I added this line at the end as you suggested, but the error message appears to be the same.  I've included the output as you requested.  When I checked what compiler "cc" is pointing to, the system says it's pointing to "clang".

Sean

Sean Crowell
Postdoctoral Research Associate
College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
University of Oklahoma
Office: NWC 5420
Phone: (405)325-1089
scrowell at ou.edu<mailto:scrowell at ou.edu>