[Wrf-users] Compiling WRFDA on Mac OS X 10.7.4

Crowell, Sean M. scrowell at ou.edu
Wed Aug 15 15:28:47 MDT 2012

I am attempting to compile Version 3.4 of WRFDA on my Mac Pro, and am running into difficulties.  I emailed about compiling WRF once before, and was given a nice configure script that solved my problems.  I'm guessing that it's a similar difficulty here, but I can't seem to figure out what's going wrong.  I have included my configure.wrf file, which is identical to what I used to successfully compile WRF, as well as a compile.log file that has the output of the compile all_wrfvar step.

Sean

Sean Crowell
Postdoctoral Research Associate
College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences
University of Oklahoma
Office: NWC 5420
Phone: (405)325-1089
scrowell at ou.edu