[Wrf-users] WRF efficiency on different architectures

Guillermo Fernández guillermo.fernandez at meteogalicia.es
Thu Mar 22 07:02:59 MDT 2012

I'm aware of the compilers as well as node interconnection impact in the
efficiency but at this point my interest is about
architecture/efficiency relation.

The link provided by the wrfhelp people:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/WG2/bench/

is pretty much what I'm looking for. Those Benchmarks even with 2 years
old are very informative. However more recent data would be great.

Thank you all.

Guillermo