[Wrf-users] problems compiling wrf-var

Bart Brashers bbrashers at Environcorp.com
Thu Jul 2 14:47:30 MDT 2009

Don

When I try to view your site, I get a "Insufficient privileges" error,
even after I've logged on using my Google account.

Is there some trick?  Or are the permissions more restrictive than you
think?

Bart

On Behalf
> Of Selin, Rebecca D CTR USAF AFWA 2 WXG/WEA
> Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 10:41 AM
> To: Don Morton; wrf-users at ucar.edu
> Subject: Re: [Wrf-users] problems compiling wrf-var
>
> Unfortunately your website is blocked by my employer.  I have a
feeling
> these errors are caused by my specific compiler anyway.

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive use of the Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained within. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply to email at environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies of the message.