[Wrf-users] problems compiling wrf-var

Don Morton morton at arsc.edu
Wed Jul 8 17:43:43 MDT 2009

Well, I guess yours truly forgot to click the "Permit the world to
view" button.  Sorry about that :)  It's done now.

These pages will likely be moved in the near future to a more official
ARSC site, but for now they're available as described.  Please let me
know if you have problems viewing.  I just assumed Rebecca's problem
was local to her employer and never, ever thought it could be "my"
problem :)