[Wrf-users] problems compiling wrf-var

Selin, Rebecca D CTR USAF AFWA 2 WXG/WEA Rebecca.Selin.Ctr at offutt.af.mil
Thu Jul 2 11:40:42 MDT 2009

Yes, sorry, I realized that just a little too late.  I sent a corrected
email to wrf-users, but it must not have made it through.  Here is my error
log, for the same situation.  The errors are all "identifier xxxx appeared
in a USE statement but is not publicly accessible from this module."

Unfortunately your website is blocked by my employer.  I have a feeling
these errors are caused by my specific compiler anyway.

Becky Adams Selin
UCAR Visiting Scientist
Air Force Weather Agency 2 WXG/WEA