[Wrf-users] Error compiling WRFvar

Daniel van Dijke D.vanDijke at weer.nl
Tue Mar 17 07:20:31 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile WRFvar v3.0.1.1. I've installed BLAS, LAPACK and BUFR.

I'm using option " Linux x86_64, PGI compiler with gcc  (dmpar)"

I've attached the configure.wrf file and the logfile.

Does any of you have any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks in advanced,

Daniël

  Daniël van Dijke

  Junior Meteorological Researcher

  Meteo Consult BV, Wageningen, the Netherlands

  Tel: +31 (0)317 399874

  Email: Daniel at weer.nl

This e-mail is from Meteo Consult B.V., a MeteoGroup company. For more information, see http://www.weer.nl/gebruiksvoorwaarden.

This e-mail may contain confidential information. Only the addressee is permitted to read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this e-mail or any attachments. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately. Any opinion expressed in this e-mail is personal to the sender and may not reflect the opinion of MeteoGroup.

Any e-mail reply to this address may be subject to interception or monitoring for operational reasons or for lawful business practices.