[Wrf-users] Documentation of ARW output variables

Jan Ploski Jan.Ploski at offis.de
Tue Aug 26 05:49:34 MDT 2008

Hello,

Is there a more detailed description of the WRF output variables beyond
what is found in 5-44 of the ARW User's Guide? In particular, I was asked
today about the meaning of QNDROPSOURCE ("Droplet number source"), but
couldn't find anything (or is it where I'm supposed to study the source
code?)

Another question I got from the same prospective user is whether WRF
provides a "degree of subscale cloud cover" among its output variables.
Any ideas?

Regards,
Jan Ploski

--