[Oppslist] ERCA winter school

Didier Voisin didier.voisin at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Jul 22 18:25:45 MDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for the cross posting, but I would like to draw your attention
to a very interesting winter school at Grenoble, F.
The European Research Course on Atmospheres (ERCA) provides an ideal
opportunity to train PhD studends and Post Docs
in the field of atmospheric sciences and on many aspects of Earth System
science  (see scope list below).

I strongly encourage PhD students or young scientists to apply for the
course. (ERCA-poster is attached and link is given below).

Kind regards,

Didier Voisin

Link: http://erca-school.eu/

SCOPE OF ERCA

The European Research Course on Atmospheres covers the following topics:

  * atmospheric chemistry and atmospheric composition changes
  * Earth climate system and the science of Climate change
  * Earth Science system - Impact and society
  * experimental techniques and research methodologies for the
    atmospheric sciences
  * hydrology and precipitation: water cycle in climate change
  * planetary atmospheres and space weather

--

*Didier Voisin*
Professor of Atmospheric Chemistry

European Research Course on Atmospheres <http://erca-school.eu/>

Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Geophysique de l Environnement
<http://lgge.osug.fr/>
Universite Joseph Fourier
BP 53
38041 Grenoble cedex 9 France