[ncl-talk] Problems with plotting Cyclone Track

Saurav Dey Shuvo sauravshuvo007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:50:10 MDT 2019

Dear Respected Sir,

I have attached my files for you to check. They are not single time step
files. So what should I do now?
I am trying to plot the path of a depression that formed during that period
and moved over that area.
The script I am using is from the NCL's website.
As I have said before, I am a novice at this. That's why I am still at
wonder with these things.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Icu9p9hT6u7_zOzUEnDwEZH7-9NwH62i

Sincerely -