[ncl-talk] plotting_issue

Barry Lynn barry.h.lynn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 05:58:22 MDT 2019

Hello:

You can convert this data to a grid with lat/lon data by assigning lat/lon
attributes to your data.  Alternatively, you could interpolate your data to
a lat/lon grid of your choice.

I can't access my programs now, so I can't send you an example.

However, if your grid is curvelinear, you can use:

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/rcm2rgrid.shtml

There is also

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/area_hi2lores.shtml

Barry H. Lynn, Ph.D