[ncl-talk] Problem with plotting results from RegCM-4-6-0

Setareh Rahimi setareh.rahimi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 14:49:17 MDT 2019

 dust2018.nc
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g-33FIx7uPkG_KVWOdYlvJ6sJUCbH3Dq/view?usp=drive_web>
Dear all,
I have some results from RegCM model for my study area. Once trying to plot
variable *emflx (emission flux),* I face some problems.
Problems:
1. Although I run the model for my study are, but the plot shows values for
whole the globe.  The values are not also responsible. why did these happen?
2.* The emflx*, has coordinate variables in the cartesian system ( iy,jx),
how can I convert theme to the rectilinear grid?
I attached the model result and some images. please check those.
Please kindly advice me in term of these issues.
Best wishes,

--
S.Rahimi