[ncl-talk] Files Support Request

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 9 15:43:26 MDT 2019

Many of the NCL examples were donated by users.

Two files are here.

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
your_email
cd /ftp/pub/shea/NCL_DATA
ls
mget *
quit

  99875727 Aug  9 14:18 ICON.nc*.gz*
 218882203 Aug  9 15:37 mpas_init.nc*.gz*

*The files must be uncompressed before use:*

*%> gzip -d  ICON.nc.gz%> gzip -d *mpas_init.nc.gz

*I* think the mpas_init.nc is the same as init.nc.