[ncl-talk] TKE vs time and height, wrf_user_intrp3d doesn't work

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 06:03:37 MDT 2018

Dear AlinaI've used your script and faced same problem. Did you solve your problem with TKE.ncl?
SincerelyEhsan
    On Thursday, October 11, 2018, 8:54:09 PM GMT+3:30, Barry Lynn <barry.h.lynn at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello:
Have you defined var3 and z prior?  If so, you can check the dimensions with printVarSummary(var_name).
I don't see why you need the "0" as the first index, since it is just a placeholder.
One thing to try would be just to set var3 = var3d(:,:,:,:) just to see that you are accessing var3d correctly.
Barry