[ncl-talk] (no subject)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 10 09:57:30 MDT 2018

I see this never got responded to.

Whenever you see an error message in NCL, you might find some help by
googling the error message, or going to our error message page, which
explains common errors and how to fix them:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml

The one you mention can be found here:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Language/error_messages.shtml#NoValidValues

The issue is that the data you are trying to plot, "data_plt", appears to
have all missing valuesl