[ncl-talk] Adding end labels to label bar

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 1 14:33:57 MDT 2018

Hi Anne,

The "IncludeMinMaxLabels" setting includes the min/max of your actual data,
and not the min/max of the contour levels you selected. The 99.96
represents the maximum of your data.

If you want triangular ends *and* a min/max of 0 and 100, then you will
need to use lbLabelStrings to force the strings you want.

I've attached an example.

--Mary

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 6:14 AM, Anne SEIDENGLANZ <anne.seidenglanz at unive.it