[ncl-talk] Hoe to set the color of border alone, such as the Left or the Right Y axis

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 23 10:45:20 MST 2018

I am unaware of any resources that allow this fine level of control of the
border. However, you could overdraw the border yourself in to desired
colors. See the examples at the link below (particularly #2) for how to get
the border, and how to use gsn_polyline_ndc() to draw along the border:

    http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/viewport.shtml

Hope that helps...
Rick