[ncl-talk] Panel plot- spacing between plots

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 19 10:40:08 MST 2018

I forgot to mention: I took panel_24.ncl and modified it to mimic the map
area that you had, and then applied the resources I suggested. Note that I
didn't need to set the WhiteSpace resources because the plots are pretty
close. In fact, you may want to set these resources if you want to increase
the spacing between plots.

--Mary