[ncl-talk] mask problem

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:19:41 MST 2018

Hi all,
 I am getting the following errors. I went through the FAQ page, but the
trick did not work (http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#err_msgs_013). What can
I do to fix these?

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: ARSCAM - ALGORITHM FAILURE
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error