[ncl-talk] mask problem

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 18:35:53 MST 2018

I am getting the following errors when I tried to plot.

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: CPCLAM/AREDAM - UNABLE TO INSERT NODE INTO MAP
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
fatal:PlotManagerDraw: error in plot draw
fatal:_NhlPlotManagerDraw: Draw error

I found the possible reason from the Internet that it might be the problem
from 'nan' values. I tried to solve this problem in two ways (
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/isnan_ieee.shtml,
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/replace_ieeenan.shtml).
They did not work. What can I do?