[ncl-talk] simulataneously label both left and right y-axis

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:20:55 MDT 2018

why don't you try different resources for both left and right y-axis.

; resources for "left" variable
  resL                        = True
  resL at xyLineThicknesses      = 2.                  ; thicker line
  resL at tiYAxisString = t at long_name +"  "+"[solid]"  ; axis string

; resources for "right" variable
  resR                        = True
  resR at xyDashPatterns         = 1                   ; dashed line for 2nd
  resR at xyLineThicknesses      = 2                   ; thicker line
  resR at tiYAxisString = p at long_name +"  "+"[dash]"   ; axis string

the use  gsn_csm_xy2 for plotting

---
Kunal Bali

[image: Mailtrack]