[ncl-talk] simulataneously label both left and right y-axis

Sujata Mandke amin at tropmet.res.in
Thu Nov 1 05:35:09 MDT 2018

Dear NCL community,
Greetings!

 I wish to label both left and right y-axis
 with different labels.
I had tried using following in my NCL script

   res at tiYAxisSide          = "Left"
   res at tiYAxisString = "correlation "  ; Left y-axis label

   res at tiYAxisSide          = "Right"
   res at tiYAxisString        = "OBSERVATION"  ; Right y-axis label

With above settings,label appears only on left y-axis.
Is there a way to label both left and right y-axis simultaneously?

I am using NCL version 6.4.0 on linux machine.
Please help in this regard.

Any suggestion would be of great help.
 Many thanks in advance.
With best regards
Dr. Sujata Mandke
Scientist, Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
Pune-411008,INDIA